I’ve always believed that being a great place to work is fundamental to providing a great service to customers
Paul Jones, Founder
We want Total to be a great place to work
And that means having a happy working environment, making it easy to do a good job with the right tools, systems and resources, and making it rewarding to do so.
Working at Total you’ll also benefit from:
- Excellent remuneration
- 24 days holiday per annum, rising to 27 days pa
- Plus a bonus day of leave for your birthday (whatever day it falls on)
- Casual dress code
- Annual summer and Christmas events
- Reduced cost private healthcare (optional)
- The training and development you need for your role.
See our current vacancies