Thursday 5 September, 09:30 am, Dublin
What's it about?
The way people want to work is evolving, and increasingly we want to deliver IT as-a-service.
The Citrix Future of Work Tour is a pan-European roadshow of one-day events. At any one, you can hear how Citrix can help you provide the access and experience that employees need, and expect, while maintaining security and control.
A mixture of keynotes, demos and breakouts, as well as a sponsor expo will give you all the information you need, in a single day.
Who's it for?
If you’re responsible for your organisation’s end-user computing or workspace strategy (Infrastructure Manager/Architect, IT Manager/Head/Director or CIO) then this event is for you.
Why should I attend?
- hear the Citrix vision for a better way to work
- see how Citrix workspace, networking and analytics technologies could help you
- get the latest news from Citrix Synergy 2019, including product updates and demos
- learn about Xilinx's transition to the cloud and how that’s benefiting it, and
- tailor your afternoon sessions to your interests.
When and where is it?
- Thursday 5 September
- The Gibson Hotel, Point Square, North Dock, Dublin, D01 X2P22
- The Point Square Car Park is located at rear of the hotel
- Easy access from the city centre on the LUAS red line to The Point stop, outside the hotel
- Arrive 08:30 onwards for a 09:30 start
- Concludes 16:00, with drinks
What's the agenda?
08:30 Registration & Coffee
This session will take you through Citrix’s vision for the future of work, showcasing the solutions that can make it a reality.
11:45 Xilinx's Global IT Director, Martin Smith, describes its transition to the cloud
12:15 Panel discussion and Q&A
13:00 Lunch in the Expo
14:00 Breakouts – you’ll be able to choose up to 3:
Optimising Office 365: This session will focus on connectivity to Microsoft O365, access beyond web-based apps and delivery of O365 within Citrix.
Running Windows 10 in Azure: With Windows Virtual Desktop, Microsoft announced the ability to run Windows 10 multi-user on Azure – this session focuses on key considerations for running Windows 10 workloads in Azure.
App delivery: What happens beyond the click? An app launch may require identity, secure network access, data access, auditing, reporting and enhanced security. This session looks at the different stages that happen beyond the click and some key areas for consideration.
How do you secure your SaaS apps? This session discusses how to securely enable SaaS with a consistent secure policy regardless of device ownership, management or the API’s that the SaaS vendors provide.
Analytics - security and performance in a data driven world: This session looks at how Citrix Analytics can decrease risk and drive better user performance. Citrix Analytics applies machine learning to data that spans network traffic, users, files, and endpoints to identify and act on malicious user behaviour and app performance anomalies.
16:00 Closing Drinks
Register here (opens external site) – please add Total Computers as the Citrix Partner that invited you.