Tuesday 4 June, 09:45 am, London
What's it about?
In several areas, as-a-service has already transformed the way you deliver your IT infrastructure.
With Office 365, many organisations have already taken a first step towards bringing as-a-service to end user computing – and the move to Windows 10 (Windows-as-a-Service) takes this a step more.
In this seminar we’ll explore how you can further simplify the delivery and management of your end user computing environment – so you can see if this would benefit your organisation.
Who's it for?
If you’re responsible for your organisation’s desktop or end-user computing strategy (Infrastructure Manager/Architect, IT Manager/Head/Director or CIO) then this event is for you.
- Opening: Moving end-user computing to ‘as-a-service’
- How could HP Device-as-a-Service help you?
- DEMO: How DaaS monitoring, analytics and alerts can help you improve estate management and support
- Coffee and comfort break
- How else can you simplify End Use Computing?
- Next Steps
- Panel Q&A
Why should I attend?
In just half a day, you’ll find out how you can simplify the management and support of your end user computing environment. You’ll:
When and where is it?
- Tuesday 4 June
- HP Inc Customer Welcome Centre
- Wood Street, London
- Less than 10 minutes from St Paul’s (Central Line), Bank (Central, Northern and Waterloo & City lines), Moorgate (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Northern and over ground lines) and Barbican (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines)
- Arrive 09:30-09:45 for a 10am start
- Concludes 12:30pm, with a buffet lunch