Total Computer Networks Limited (Total Computers) is a provider of IT products and services to medium and enterprise sized UK organisations. It is committed to the continual improvement of its Quality and Information Security Management activities and to conducting business to the following principles:
- Total Computers strives to go above and beyond the requirements of its customers. This is achieved by providing first class service through excellence in performance that meets or surpasses customer expectations.
- Total Computers is committed to protecting business data. The Company will act responsibly with all data entrusted to its care and will comply with all legal and contractual obligations relating to the security of this data.
- Total Computers reviews its Quality and Information Security Policy annually to ensure that its objectives remain relevant and adheres to a process of continual improvement, identifying the causes of and resolutions of recurrent errors.
- The Company holds and maintains a Quality and Information Security risk register, which enables us to evaluate the confidentially, integrity and availability of all data associated with the business.
- Via quarterly ISO Management meetings, the company reports on the status of the risk assessment, incidents, objectives, complaints and all other relevant data as appropriate. This enables top management to evaluate if the integrated information security system is achieving its intended outcomes.
- This policy assists the company in maintaining its Quality and Information Security Policy and is committed to meeting the requirements of the IS0 9001:2015 and IS0 27001:2013 standards.
Total Computers believes that, in operating to these standards it will meet and if possible exceed the requirements of its customers, other stakeholders and the industry.